Comprehensive Information Governance is critical to an organization’s ability to meet the increasingly complex and demanding regulatory and technological challenges of today. Consilio offers a holistic end-to-end approach to the design, development and implementation of all aspects of enterprise-wide information governance programs, including policy development, enabling technology strategies and business process improvements. Our services include:
- Assessments, strategies and road maps providing a detailed analysis of an organization’s current state of information governance and management and an actionable, phased implementation, embedding change management as foundational to success.
- Information Governance program design and development providing the foundational infrastructure of governance policies, retention schedules and procedures on which all future information-management related implementation activities are built.
- Comprehensive global regulatory research covering all areas of law affecting an organization’s business, for all jurisdictions in which it operates.
- Overall strategies for the management and governance of all records and information regardless of media or storage repository, including unstructured content stored on shared drives, document/enterprise content management systems and SharePoint, email systems, and structured data systems.
- Consilio’s Sensible DispositionSM service plans for the identification and removal of obsolete data from systems and repositories in accordance with legal, regulatory and operational requirements.
Information Governance Resources