Proven technology-enabled expertise to create efficiency, reduce risks & costs in legal operations
- Forensics data expertise in data acquisitions, analysis, and recovery across widely-used data types, platforms & devices
- eDiscovery consulting to elevate your workflow through experienced guidance, proven processes, and powerful toolsets
- Vendor-agnostic expertise to reduce legal department spend, launch & optimize initiatives and achieve maximum ROI
From the increased pressures of new data security & privacy regulations to the need to proactively manage large volumes of small matters, corporate legal departments today are being challenged more than ever. Addressing multifaceted needs requires a solid strategic footing, tactical expertise born from historically-proven approaches, and an applied knowledge of the right tools and workflows to employ at the right time.
Consilio Complete Consulting delivers proven technology-enabled expertise and advisory services to help legal departments solve their most pressing challenges. Consisting of one practice bringing together experts in data forensics, law department operations, and eDiscovery processes, we first start by taking a holistic, stakeholder-centric approach to understanding your current state, challenges, and only then proposing best-fit approaches to help your organization move forward. Our approaches have:
- Extended the capabilities of resource-constrained teams
- Aligned legal departments with internal constituencies
- Uncovered and implemented significant operational cost savings
- De-leveraged existing staff from resource-sapping non-critical workflows to focus on core value generation
- Significantly reduced regulatory and financial impact on current matters while reducing long-term risk exposure
Complete Consulting by the Numbers
The Complete Consulting Difference
Elevating your eDiscovery Workflow through Experienced Guidance, Proven Processes, and Powerful Tools.
Legal Department Consulting to Shape Modern, Efficient Workflow
Forensics Consulting for Defensible Global Data Collections & Analytics
- Extensive collaborative experience with corporate attorneys, outside counsel, internal investigative staff, and law enforcement in hundreds of jurisdictions around the world.
- State-of-the-art, forensically sound and verifiable technology and techniques to identify, capture and preserve information via a range of methods or media.
- Regulation-informed perspectives on requirements and limitations surrounding computer forensics and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) in the US and Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) in the UK.
- Global reach, local expertise located throughout the US, UK, EU and APAC regions to ensure rapid deployment of resources and conform with specific local jurisdictional requirements.