This webinar takes a deep dive into the results of the CLM Study: “The Impact of COVID-19 on Claims Frequency”, released in January 2021 by Suite 200 Solutions. The panel offers insights gained from the claims executives who participated in the Study.
This webinar covers:
• Which lines of business have been impacted the most
• How claims organizations and law firms are addressing current COVID-19 challenges
• How they are preparing for the anticipated future effects of the pandemic
• How these impacts will affect the Insurance Industry from the perspective of a CCO, a Managing Partner, ALSPs, etc.
The Study was commissioned by the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (the CLM) and made possible through underwriting grants from Consilio and two other thought-leading industry organizations.
Our panelists are:
– Brent Stevens, Consilio, Moderator
– Rob Bowers, Chief Claims Officer, National Claims and Customer Services Leader, Westfield Insurance
– Rusty Goudelock, Founding Member, McAngus Goudelock & Courie
– Paul Roberts, Consilio
– Taylor Smith, President of Suite 200 Solutions; Study Author, Speaker