Corporate legal departments in Europe, as elsewhere globally, are focusing on advancing legal operations – optimising how people, processes and technology are deployed to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness in the delivery of legal services. Many general counsel are now delegating responsibility for legal operations to a deputy GC or establishing a dedicated legal operations function that may or may not be led by a lawyer.
In this virtual roundtable, the third in a bi-monthly series hosted jointly by the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) and Consilio, we will discuss how to enable your organisation to embrace targeted changes in the way work is done.
Future sessions will focus on how different legal operations functions are managed in European companies, drawing on the ACC Legal Operations Maturity Model framework.
- Simon Ferres – Chief Information Officer for Legal, Deutsche Bank
- Stacy Walsh – VP Corporate Legal Operations, Travelers
- Ian Waterworth – Head of Programme and Change & Legal COO, Standard Chartered Bank
- Andrew Dey, former Director, Legal Change, Barclays
- Robin Snasdell, Managing Director at Consilio, LLC
To register for this virtual roundtable, click here.