Training, Communications and Change Management
Our experience in communications planning and talent development, combined with unique insight into corporate law departments, gives us the tools and vantage point to help grow your team’s industry knowledge and manage change initiatives.
We work with our clients to engage stakeholders and deliver proactive and transparent communications from the right people, with the right message, to enable change advocacy and acceptance.
Additionally, our experts work with our clients to identify specific development needs and build a comprehensive training plan. From multi-day offsites, to one-hour CLE accredited sessions, our team assists in planning, creating materials and facilitating operational and professional development training sessions.
Examples of topics addressed in recent trainings, include:
- Technology and system training
- Law department operations trends and best practices
- Legal project management and budgeting
- Effective delegation for leadership and senior managers
- Time management and impactful communication