Comprehensive Information Governance is critical to an organization’s ability to meet the increasingly complex and demanding regulatory and technological challenges of today. Consilio offers a holistic end-to-end approach to the design, development and implementation of all aspects of enterprise-wide information governance programs, including policy development, enabling technology strategies and business process improvements. Our services include:
- Assessments, strategies and road maps providing a detailed analysis of an organization’s current state of information governance and management and an actionable, phased implementation, embedding change management as foundational to success.
- Information Governance program design and development providing the foundational infrastructure of governance policies, retention schedules and procedures on which all future information-management related implementation activities are built.
- Comprehensive global regulatory research covering all areas of law affecting an organization’s business, for all jurisdictions in which it operates.
- Overall strategies for the management and governance of all records and information regardless of media or storage repository, including unstructured content stored on shared drives, document/enterprise content management systems and SharePoint, email systems, and structured data systems.
- Consilio’s Sensible DispositionSM service plans for the identification and removal of obsolete data from systems and repositories in accordance with legal, regulatory and operational requirements.
Information Governance Resources
Data Collections, Data Processing, eDiscovery Analytics Consulting, eDiscovery Services, Fact Sheets, Forensic Consulting, Information Governance, Law Department Management, Law Operations Analytics, Legal Hold Process & Program Development, Litigation Management, Records and Information Management, Secure Hosting, Services & Consulting, The Service Experience